Trying to get fit can be difficult, but don’t worry! Here are some simple tips that might help you. Before you skim through the following steps, having a look at fitness and health programs available at Vaetvien may be of big help.
1) Drink more water! Try not to drink any sodas or other artificially flavored beverages and only drink water. Water is extremely good for your body and will help keep weight off and make you feel better all day long.
2) Don’t just work out your arms one day and then only do abs the next. Make sure you evenly distribute what muscles you’re hitting so that you can get the most out of every workout.
3) Turn off the TV! Don’t spend hours watching The Biggest Loser or anything else on TV while eating a bag of chips and drinking a soda. Do something active and eat an apple instead!
4) Start slow. If you want to run but never have before, don’t go for a 5k right away; build up to it over time. Work your way up little by little until running becomes easy.
5) Whenever possible, always try to lift weights with someone stronger than yourself who will be pushing you to work harder. This might even be a friend, your parents, or maybe you can hire a personal trainer.
6) Take the stairs instead of the elevator every chance that you get! Not only will this help keep you fit, but it’s also great for your mental health since studies have shown that taking the stairs is just as good as citalopram (Celexa) for treating depression.
7) Try joining an intramural sports league; not only will it make things more fun and interesting, but meeting new people is good for both physical and mental health.
8) If you live by yourself like I do, try having some friends over to motivate each other with workout videos. It’ll give you a reason to get active and will help with getting in shape.