Insect Allergy Symptoms
Insect bites are a major cause of many Insect Allergy Symptoms including minor swelling, redness, pain, and itchiness. These reactions are very common and the usually go on for a couple hours to even a few days. In most cases, at home remedies usually, does the trick to treating mild reactions to these frustrating bites! Often times, children and babies suffer more from bites and stings than older people do.
Examples of problems that are more serious include:
*A serious allergic response (anaphylaxis). Severe allergic reactions call for emergency precaution. Signs or symptoms may include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swollen lips
- Swollen eyelids
- Swollen tongue
- Swollen ears
- Swollen feet
- Swollen palms of the hands
- Stomach cramps.
- Skin becoming sensitive and red. These symptoms happen alongside other symptoms of a major reaction.
- A toxic response to a single sting or bite. Spiders or insects that may cause this include:
Black widow spider.
Black widows are scary little things. There are often discovered to hang out in low-lying webs that are found in frills, around pools, wood piles, and in garages. A lot of bites from black widow spiders happen between April and Oct. Bites happen out of defensive reactions when webs are intruded.
What are the symptoms of a black widow spider bite?
- Sharp pain leading to swelling and redness right where it feels bitten.
- A couple tiny fang marks, tiny red dots.
- Muscle contractions and twinges begin near where the bite was and then spreading.
- Heightened blood pressure.
- Horrible abdominal pain
- Back pain.
- Chest pain.
The puss caterpillar (wooly slug) is considered the utmost poisonous caterpillar in the U.S. Its poison is concealed in the ugly creatures long hairs. Symptoms of puss caterpillar include:
- Immediate, intense pain coming in waves.
- Swelling, itching inflammation of red blemishes and raised ridges.
- Restlessness and anxiety.
- Swollen glands.
- Muscle spasms.
Even as there are many scorpions who are not very toxic or poisonous, there are many with venom so potent, it could kill a grown man. Often times, they are discovered to hang around cool, dark, damp places. Under rocks, in wood piles, or even basements.
Symptoms of scorpion contact include:
- Horrible pain starting as soon as contacted, lasts from few minutes to an entire day.
- Swelling, itching, and a change in skin color.
- Problems seeing.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Not able to control bowels.
- Anxiety, drowsiness, and fainting.
- Elevated spit, tears, and sweat.
- No feeling on the tongue.
- Swollen glands.
What should I do if I get bitten or stung? What if I’m having a severe reaction?
- Put ice onto the region.
- Get medical help right away. Get ahold of doctor.
- Don’t put on a bandage. It could possibly cause more harm than good.
- Stay calm. Too much excitement or movement can upsurge the flow of venom into the blood.
Insect Allergy Symptoms come in many different forms, always consult your doctor before any type of treatment